Tomtom Mobile Software Sat Nav Software For Mobile Phone..?

Sat nav software for mobile phone..? - tomtom mobile software

It is Java-based, the browser does not SA Palm OS / Symbian phones (I have a W800i) that allows you to store maps locally on a memory card, etc., instead of connecting to a server?

I Google trawl for centuries and come with many products, customer cards, but only on Palm OS / Symbian, and other charges that will work with my phone, but you need every time to calculate a protocol route.

The only thing I found is near http://www.i10n.com/, but that does not give instructions on how to drive.

Does anyone know of a suitable program, or if someone like TomTom is planning to develop something similar?

1 comments:

zackinst... said...

Not that I know of. I recently heard that TomTom made an album all by itself that it is not excluded in the development for Symbian (Nokia N95), the market has been very rare in cell phones.
Have u tried usual? 'Maps',' Mobile GMaps, etc.?
Unfortunately, not help the situation, his team mate.

Post a Comment