Bulk Wedding Thank You Cards //STRESS // Where Can I Get Fancy/assorted Card Paper To Do Wedding Cards? Direct Fm Factory?

//STRESS // Where can i get fancy/assorted card paper to do wedding cards? Direct fm factory? - bulk wedding thank you cards

I am looking for factory direct stores or in bulk / weight of paper from a variety of images from 150 to 250 grams I need about 250 to 1000 ft ³ / s (usually I need 500 pieces).

a) tracking documents - Enter the full weight of 90 grams (all colors)
b) The maps of the imagination - Bright / Decoration / glitter, etc.

Are you looking for your help

Thanks

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a shop along Bras Basah, which specializes in the role, I think it is exactly opposite the Bugis.
Try to visit on the side of 88dB, which have a business, it could.

Post a Comment