Phyto Hair Spray Looking For A Wave/Curl Activating Hair Mousse Or Spray?

Looking for a Wave/Curl Activating Hair Mousse or Spray? - phyto hair spray

I used L'Oreal Studio Hot spraying, and loved it. He was suspended, and now I am looking for a replacement.

My natural hair is between straight and wavy. You are looking for a shaft and / or activation of curl spray or foam to create, unnatural, sticky in my hair shafts. Regardless of the heat on. Each hair / BEAUTY PRO can recommend something?

PS: I tried the following: Enable TRESemme Curl Mousse, Sunsilk Waves of Envy spray / gel and flora by Phyto Curl. The two leaders did not work, and for Phyto Curl, who works for a while, but then the hair weighs Day card.

Please help!

Thank you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should try to use herbal Touch Me Softly by Eccenses U, makes my hair curly and wavy, but that is beacause I have naturally curly hair, but works on all types of hair mousse

Post a Comment