Solution Finance Credit Card Can Creditors Go After My LLC If My Personal Finances Are In Ruin?

Can creditors go after my LLC if my personal finances are in ruin? - solution finance credit card

My personal finances are in ruins. I can not pay my credit cards and I am currently trying to find a solution. A creditor can reach a debt to the account of my LLC, which we use for us? I have balanced 2 employees and the business substantially. All debts of credit cards in my own name and not the name of my LLC. I live in Washington State.

3 comments:

Sgt Big Red said...

No, he can. If you are a registered company was integrated using the guidance LLC and then into the office of Attorney General (not some legal online fraud to use), then your personal finances are not affecting the company.

That is why they call a limited liability company to protect the officials.

Gordan said...

no. Personal debt can not, LLC, LLC, and no influence on their personal wealth. For more information, please visit my home page.

Gordan said...

no. Personal debt can not, LLC, LLC, and no influence on their personal wealth. For more information, please visit my home page.

Post a Comment