Bath Shower Chair Help With Baby Shower Registry!?

Help with baby shower registry!? - bath shower chair

What do I have on my list of birth? I'm sure I'm missing tons of things, but any help would be appreciated.
So far I have:
Travel System
Cot
Bedroom Set
Highchair
Swing
Bad
A number of bottles
Bouncer
Mattresses
Pack n 'Play
Monitor
Bath Gift Set
Pretty in Pink gym mat
Health & Personal Care Essentials Kit
Thermometers
Johnson's Baby Relief Kit
Diaper Genie
Bounce Bounce Activity
Exer Saucer
A joint team of 0-3 months newborn
• 10 Onesies with reinforced snaps
• Three zippered Sleep N Plays
• Two bibs
• Six pairs of socks
Diaper Bag
Pack of 10 Bibs
Burp Cloth 4 Pack
3 decks Wrap Pack
X2 Wipes 176 count packages
Cons diaper rash ointment x 2
I know I need diapers, but do not know how many of each size you need?

** Not sure the clothes you need for registration, and I know that some people told me they were my clothes, so what should I do? **

6 comments:

angeldus... said...

Its inclusion in the actual bedroom furnature? wow ... I've never seen someone who did not before. Now it looks as if he made such a lot is covered. Do not be surprised if you receive while the clothes.

Lovin my 2 baby girls... said...

It really looks like you fall when the team is going .. can we go so far as clothing used to hold onesies for a while at first, because you want your baby comfortable and dressed in light, it would be an extra, he can change into the clothes the day because of accidents and spit ... Good luck and congratulations.

BanMa said...

I would like to add a sponge bath (the big yellow baby fits all). It really helps in the early weeks, if not you can wash the baby in a bathtub, because the umbilical cord. I also clean, but warmer. I always thought it could be one of the questions of meaning not really need it, but it makes a difference for the baby. If you are breastfeeding, you certainly worth a boppy pillow!

★Gwen & Dylan's Mama★ said...

U captured easily with the body's tissues are registers, socks, hats, and PJ.
PPL always buy a new computer anyway, the mother did not hesitate to do, but the time to buy or outfits were chosen, or not even closer.

Use this option to
http://www.toysrus.com/shop/index.jsp?ca ...

The right is a downloadable version for printing

Mom to Haley Marie said...

You speak well. People who buy clothes to buy almost come to what they think, cute. Most people will buy in various sizes. Many people will do the same with a spoon. I think all covered.

Dustin`s Mommy 5-06-09 said...

Health and Care Essentials Kit is a thermometer in it .. I have for my baby shower and May had it.so be the same.

Post a Comment