Playtime Toys How To Train A Cockapoo During Playtime?

How to train a cockapoo during playtime? - playtime toys

My Cockapoo remaining 8 weeks in a cave, we have performed for them in our kitchen, 3 days per week. This is approximately 9X6 and blocked the door with a baby. Keep your money at one end, filled w / toys and committed to open, food and water (in the medium usually water only when they are alone - we eat before or after work, with sweets in the lunch break, if good), and place baby on the doorstep. It is limited here, while I my house, my husband will work, play walk lunch / period of 20-30 minutes. When I go home at night, I want to play with her. I took her to the bathroom, feed her, take a bath again, then season. The problem is that his definition of "game" is nothing other than running / biting or chewing. I know that it is not during the day also closed. I want time and socialization, if I play at home, but it's really hard when he does not bite, and then run like crazy (on one or more) Accidents! "No" does not work, but even more excited. Ideas?

0 comments:

Post a Comment