Cover Letter Hairdresser Cover Letter How Do I Wirte A Letter With No Experience?

Cover letter how do i wirte a letter with no experience? - cover letter hairdresser

So I say to increase, but their work is not, as I change and I have no experience

I write about working in the hairdressing industry who advertise in The Courier Mail, I would be very appropriate for this position seems to me that the work exciting with different hairstyles and the creation and challenging.
I was just 12 years Browns Plains State High School. In the meantime, I worked in retail trade, gaining valuable experience in how to work with others
I also have experience with the work done pales Barber and I met in the interest of the industry and the beauty of my hair. At the time disappears Barber tasks include the cleaning of my room, with food and drinks to customers and washing and folding towels.
I am creative and enjoy working with others, but I can also work well without supervision, and I'm sure I can make a valuable contribution to their workplace.
I hope you will consider meeting with me to discuss how I can my talent and my skills and experience in customer service make for this positionon. Please call me on 0431749603 to discuss my application. I would be available for interviews at any time.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell them you have no experience. Heck half the people in the mall is not the hair anyway. Good luck, -)

Post a Comment