9 Year Old Girl Band Names Band Names... Again?

Band names... again? - 9 year old girl band names

Hello everyone, I know that I found myself on some of my recent question about the name of the band a little difficult, but I've tried this as easy as possible! We have 3 girls age 13, who sings pop music, from slow to fast, catchy and descriptive. We went through all the name suggestions and developed a list of proposals that we all love. But now we want to sell! Please give us some information about the names that we have chosen.
1. Hope
2. One more chance
3. Hearts of Soul
4. Heart of Hope
5. Inspiration
6. The true love in my heart
7. Last Love
8. Espoir
9. Questionable
10. Love
11. Harmony
12. Melody
13. Unique
14. Heart
15. The other half of my heart
16. a moment
17. Heartbeat
18. later, \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt;br> 19 Love and Harmony

Thank you in advance for your help!

2 comments:

lperez79 said...

I like Heartbeats

Heart is a group of 80

Just-Pea... said...

hmm .. I like the name "Last Love" was selected.
It is catchy and very sweet. :)
Good luck!

Post a Comment