Cleared Dysplasia Has Anyone Been Treated For Severe Dysplasia, Only To Have It Come Back After Treatment?

Has anyone been treated for severe dysplasia, only to have it come back after treatment? - cleared dysplasia

I was treated with the RAD process, had to cells that are diagnosed with severe dysplasia 07 instead of delete,. Since I had two normal Pap tests clear, both in its entirety. I wonder if people have time and again to dysplasia LEEP I just had my third and I am a father waiting for the results, hoping that good, but just curious about other people stories.

1 comments:

$hake Dem Hater$ said...

Yes, sometimes that can happen. my cousin has LEEP was 2 and the second seemed clear. He was three years without an abnormal Pap smear. said this week they had to decide whether she wanted a hysterectomy dysplasia again and it was the best option to prevent cancer. The LEEPS make it difficult to have a child after you have a few and said that they really think about what you do. She decided, since they can not have children, she goes on with him.

Post a Comment